Wednesday 25 September 2013

My 21st Birthday!


Last weekend it was my 21st Birthday and I am not going to lie, I was pretty nervous about the prospect of turning 21, it just sounds grown up and I wasn't quite ready to let go of my youth just yet! Despite that, nothing drastic has happened since I turned 21 (although I did find one grey hair!!) and I had the most wonderful birthday ever!

I woke my entire family up at 8am in a burst of excitement (well technically I woke the dog up, who did the rest) and then my brother went and got me pancakes from McDonalds- he has his moments! Then came the presents, my parents have been asking me for months if there was something special that I would like to mark my 21st and the only thing that I could come up with was a laminator! However I ended up with a beautiful handbag, a complete new set of Harry Potter books (my old ones are now mostly held together with selotape) as well as lots more wonderful things (including a laminator, don't worry!) 

Then I went out for Lunch, I chose Ed's Diner in Cheshire oaks near my hometown- I love vintage, Americans, Ed Sheeran and the colour red so this place seemed the obvious choice (that and the fact that my dad and brother are the kings of fussy eaters!)


Look how NICE my chicken burger looks! and I can vouch that it was equally as delicious in person!!

Overall I had a really great day and got to spend quality time with my family which is always nice- what did you all do for your 21st? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 21st birthday... I'm 18 but with 36 years experience!

    ReplyDelete