Thursday 4 December 2014

Taking time for yourself


I was browsing the internet the other day and came across this list on hello giggles dictating the '25 books every girl should read before she turns 25'. Now I like a good challenge and after struggling with the pressure of third year I have taken some advice from Carly and I am making time to read every day.

Currently, I am finishing off the Rosie Effect and after that I have earmarked the Husband's Secret to read for the Blogger's books club so although it might be some time before I get around to this but considering I have just under 3 years to complete it, I ordered the first book off of the list which is Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende and I can't wait to hunt down some of the other books!

What is your favourite thing to do to have some time to yourself?

Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment