Monday 15 September 2014

Things That Have Made Me Happy #7

Me, approximately aged 3!


1. Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix It was announced this week that one of my favourite TV shows of all time was to be released in its ENTIRETY on Netflix this October, I used to watch the show back when it was on Nickelodeon years and years ago and I am already hoping that I don't have any important deadlines around that time! 

2. Sam Smith's Album I know that I am rather behind the times with this one but I ordered the album from Amazon last week and I have pretty much had it on repeat ever since. 

3. Looking at Childhood Photos It is my 22nd Birthday on Sunday and so last week I was feeling rather nostalgic and decided to dig out some of the photos from when I was younger! Is it bad that I really want a coat like this for this winter?!

4. Trying New Foods This past weekend me and my boyfriend decided to try out making our own Enchiladas using a kit and I was pleasantly surprised with the results (blog post to follow!) 


5. Your comments on this post. It took me a lot of courage to hit publish on that post and your response has been well and truly overwhelming. Thank you so much guys! 

Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest / YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Gilmore Girls! this news excites me (except i have the whole thing on dvd...) Netflix is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete