Monday 24 March 2014

My Week #12



This week was the first week of using my new inserts that I showed you last week and so far they are working a treat. I think I was getting too obsessed with making my pages look pretty rather than getting what I wanted out of them and this was getting in the way of how effectively I was planning out my week.

The past week has been pretty hectic as I have a crazy 5000 word report on fish behaviour (yup I do a riveting degree!) due at midday on Friday and so that has been taking up most of my spare time.

Things probably haven't been helped by the fact that (as long term readers of the blog will already know) I am unhappy with my degree and university choice and so I have been going back home most weekends this term which is not only time consuming but emotionally draining- having to say goodbye to my boyfriend each week is pretty hard to say the least! Alas I am almost at the end of second year now (which in itself is another biggy) and so I am soldiering on with my undergrad degree and looking forward to (hopefully) starting teacher training next September... Light at the end of the tunnel and all that, ey?

One thing I have been loving this week is using Instagram more and I would really love it if you came and said hi over there :) My goal for April is going to be to get featured on the Filofax Social Hub


How has your week been?


Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest / YouTube

2 comments:

  1. My pet goldfish used to like to be gently tickled!! It is not good for their scales apparently I heard many years later... much to my dismay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah apparently it can cause infections! Who'd have guessed eh?

    ReplyDelete