Monday 17 March 2014

Things that twinkle

For those of you who follow me over on Pinterest you may have noticed that I have been posting a lot of images lately of fairy lights around the bed (like the one below!)


                                                                                               I do have some fairy lights currently but they are cheap poundshop ones and consequently don't really give out much light so tonight after I got my Amazon voucher through from trading in some old textbooks from last year I decided that I would treat myself to some new ones!

So whilst I continually stalk the post man for the arrival of my lights I will continue looking up inspiration as to what to do with them when they do finally arrive and I will also try and de clutter the area around my bed to continue with the relaxing theme!

I am a hoarder and I am slowly trying to streamline my belongings, although I may in fact be buying more than I am throwing out, but at least the thought is there and hopefully by the time I move out of my room in Bangor, in little over a year (how scary is that!), that I will be able to do so in a single trip of my parents car (probably a tad ambitious)

For now I am off to make a cup of tea, put on Netflix and relax at the end of a rather productive Monday!

How has your day been?

Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment