So without further ado, here is what has been making me smile this week:
1. Catching up with friends: Between my work experience and holidays it had been over a month since I last saw my best friend (crazy!) so we decided to have a girly day out shopping in the beautiful Chester before she jets off to Spain to au-pair for a month.
2. Reading: I have been making more time for reading lately and I am slowly ploughing my way through The Goldfinch. There is something about the simplicity of reading in bed with a cuppa that is so good for the soul.
3. Self Confidence: I am notoriously bad with self confidence but this week I decided that it might actually be possible for me to attempt my driving test before going back to Bangor for my final year of University (eeep!).
4. Weekends off: Fellow retail workers will understand my joy of discovering that I had this weekend off without having asked for it! Whilst I didn't do anything majorly exciting with it, I did get to spend some quality time with my boyfriend eating junk food and binge watching TV shows.
5. Rain: Finally, after what seems an endless heatwave, it finally rained last night. I love the smell of the air when it has rained and being a girl whose favourite season is Autumn, this heatwave has been far from enjoyable!
Bloglovin / Twitter/ Instagram/ Pinterest / YouTube