Sunday 8 December 2013

My Week #9


This week was really light in terms of lectures so I have just had to try and finish my two remaining assignments! I spent the day in the Library on Wednesday and made a lot of progress but since then I have been feeling like it is the Christmas holidays and haven't made much more progress- oops! I will have to crack on next week and finish off my report so I can go home for Christmas. 
It is my housemates 21st Birthday on Monday so we have had a lot of people in our little student house today and it has just about resisted bursting at the edges! We also had one of our friends from London staying this weekend which has been super nice! 

What have you all been up to this week? Are your Christmas holidays in sight now?

Ps have you entered my giveaway yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment