Tuesday 3 December 2013

Piccolo Pixie Advent Challenge- Day Two and Three


Day Two: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 
This song again reminds me again of those beloved primary school Christmas seasons and making those awfully tacky reindeer themed Christmas gifts for your family that they dutifully and lovingly hung pride of place in their homes and showed off to all of their friends that came round to visit over the Christmas season.

Day Three: Merry Christmas Everyone
Merry Christmas everyone has to be one of my all time favourite Christmas songs it is just one of those all time classic songs that needs to be played over and over in order for it to be officially Christmas! I have very fond memories of making mince pies, wrapping presents and cutting up vegetables for Christmas dinner with this song on in the background.

What do these songs remind you of? And remember it is not too late to take part in the challenge yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved Rudolph! My fav Christmas song has to be Fairy tale of new york. I heard All I want for Christmas in ASDA today - first xmas song of the year!

    Corine x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDA was where I heard my first Christmas song too! They've been playing them since November here though! x

      Delete