Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist 2013


1) Hunter Socks- I am the kind of girl who loves her hunter wellies but on my recent field trip I found my toes getting numb in them and so I decided that it was about time I got my very own pair of welly socks. Hunter have so many cute designs on their website but I have to admit that these cable knit ones are my favourite at the moment. 

2) A watch- This watch took my eye but really any pretty watch would be great! I've been trying to be a better student lately and spend more time in the library but the only form of clock I have in there is my phone which proves to be more of a distraction than a help. 

3) A lamy safari fountain pen in red- I've been toying with the idea of getting back into writing in fountain pen again recently and I have heard such great reviews about this pen that if I'm going to rekindle my love affair with ink, I would love for it to be in this pen!

4) Fossil Tote bag- I actually don't own a decent Tote bag which is something that I really need to sort out soon! I love love love everything that Fossil designs and so I couldn't think of a better place to start when looking for a Tote bag!

5) A minion mug (and while Santa is at it, Despicable Me 2 please!) - self explanatory, no?

6) A 5 year Question and Answer Book- I love the idea of keeping a track of my thoughts over the next 5 years but I always worry that I wouldn't know what to write and so this is the perfect solution for me! Also having OCD I would want to start the book on the 1st of January so this really does make the ideal christmas present for me!

7) A Christmas Carol clothbound classic book- my housemate collects these books and they are absolutely gorgeous and I have to admit that I really am rather jealous! I mean just look at those covers!

8) This is a moleskine carry book for my iPhone that has a notebook in it for jotting down random bits of information I need to remember without the faff of going through my entire phone to find the right app to put it in

9)Fancy hot chocolate! Because who doesn't love a good hot chocolate, especially sat infront of the fire looking at the christmas tree! 

So that is my wishlist for this year, what is everybody else hoping Santa brings down the chimney for them?!?


1 comment:

  1. I got the 5 year Q&A book for my birthday, I'm so excited to start it! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete