Thursday 5 December 2013

Piccolo Pixie Advent Challenge Day 4 and 5!



Woops I missed a day again! Yesterday I did an incredibly long shift in the Library in an attempt to make headway on my coursework and completely forgot all about the challenge! Sorry guys!

Day 4: Frosty the Snowman
Frosty the Snowman again reminds me of my childhood Christmas times and I swear the used to be a frosty the snowman sweet?! Can anyone else vouch for this or am I just making it up?!

Day 5: Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Well the weather outside today is certainly frightful but not in the snowing sense (sadly!) Every time I listen to this song I find myself hoping that it snows (you can tell that I don't drive!) but unfortunately the place that I live very rarely snows and if it does then there is just about enough to scrape together a snowman! Although last year at university there was plenty of snow at one point.... but typically I had the flu and so could only enjoy it from my window! Heres hoping for more snow this year! (Yes I am dreaming of a White Christmas....)

What do these songs mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment