Sunday 8 December 2013

Piccolo Pixie Advent Challenge Catch up- Day 6, 7, 8



I honestly did intend to do this challenge daily but it is my housemates 21st Birthday this weekend and so we have had so many people coming around that it is has been really difficult to blog!

So here are the songs and what they remind me of!

Day 6: Santa Clause is Coming to Town
This song reminds me a lot of Christmas movies because I am pretty sure that it is featured in like 90 percent of them! It also reminds me of standing in line as a child waiting for the Santa's Grotto.

Day 7: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Following on with the media theme this reminds me of Christmas adverts on TV before it turned all competitive!

Day 8: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
We always sang this song at my secondary school Christmas Carol service and so we would be singing this from late October in assemblies in order to make sure we all had it down to a tee ready for the big service in the Church on   the last day before the Christmas Holidays.

What do these songs remind you of?

No comments:

Post a Comment